The Blizzard of 2011 is fast approaching and I am stuck at home so what’s a pickle loving girl to do? Make Bloody Marys!!!!! Accompanied by Sweet & Spicy Smooth Pickles of course!! So here’s a quick recipe to keep you warm and toasty while the snow drifts pile up:
- 8 oz Bloody Mary mix (I used Mr. & Mrs. T’s Hot & Spicy)
- 2 oz homemade Pepper vodka (you can substitute regular vodka but I feel sorry for you if you don’t have this homemade stuff – it’s the bomb!)
- Couple of shakes Worcestershire sauce
- Couple of shakes Franks Red Hot Sauce (or more, to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Some dashes of Penzey’s Wasabi powder
- Some dashes of Penzey’s Jalapeno powder
- Some dashes of ground celery seeds or celery salt
- Some dashes of ground celery salt
- Some dashes of black pepper
- Some dashes of cayenne
- and of course…..2 tablespoons of Sweet & Spicy Pickles juice
Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker over ice and shake, shake, shake! Pour into a salt rimmed glass and garnish with Sweet & Spicy Smooth pickles! Enjoy!!
Now I’m gonna hunker down and enjoy this BLIZZARD!!!!